[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Welcome to the new Discussion Board

Welcome to the new Discussion Board

If you have questions concerning any of this Website's functions, features or operations, please utilize this area. Technical problems or issues go here as well.

Do you like this new Discussion Board Better?

Yes I love the new Discussion Board
75%
It's OK I suppose, but the old one was fine
25%
I preferred the old board better
No votes
I hate the new discussion board... get rid of it!
No votes

Total votes : 8

Welcome to the new Discussion Board

Postby Chris » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:07 am

Hi guys,

I hope you like the new change. :shock: I've been wanting to do this for some time now. It will keep things a LOT more secure for us and provide a TON of functionality.

If you want to reach the OLD forum just go to: http://oupower.com/forum/index.php3

Searching for information here on this board will be so much easier and management of threads is a breeze. I can and will be accepting volunteers for Moderators on this new board so once you're familiar with the way things work here please post in the thread that I'll create for moderator volunteers.

Just read the descriptions and please post in the PROPER spot :wink: I'm making this thread an "Announcement" so it stays at the top of this forum.
Last edited by Chris on Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:18 pm

OK is everyone scared to reply or to be the first to post something here? Have I scared you all away?

Come on guys, this forum software is light-years ahead of what we had before.

I'd like to ask for your help with importing discussions from the old forum into this new one. The work can be done by anyone who is familiar with computers. Just open two browser windows and go to the old forum in one window and then go to this new discussion board in the other window. Then it's a simple matter of cutting and pasting things of value from the old board into here.

If we do a good job at transferring the information over, I will probably remove the old forum software entirely.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby duke401 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:57 pm

i would love to post but you are so far ahead of me on these subjects that all i can do is read an learn for now i have just started an you have been at this for awile, you have over 800,000 hits dont think you are alone
duke
duke401
Regular Poster

Postby rodney » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:39 pm

rodney
Regular Poster

Postby duke401 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:23 am

duke401
Regular Poster

Postby rodney » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:10 am

rodney
Regular Poster

Postby rodney » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:47 pm

rodney
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:14 am

Posting pictures here on the Discussion board is not really a function of the site. It allows for 1 small "Avatar" picture. That's supposed to be a pic of you or a pic that represents you. I've chosen the latter for now as I'm obviously not a glowing electrolyzer bottle.

If you have pictures to post hmmm. Let me look into whether or not I can come up with an easy way for you guys to do that here by yourself.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby rotinaj13 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:03 pm

You can have people submit them with there nickname, I can host the pictures on an offsite webpage if you wish. I have a 512 connection and a server that is allways on. Let me know what you think
~AJ~
If ya don't smoke on the blimp, Hydrogen is safe!
rotinaj13
Regular Poster

Postby rotinaj13 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:05 pm

The more I think about it you should be able to do it pretty easy I have a buddy that runs a board with the same software as this. I'll ask him how he set his up and post some info for yeah.
~AJ~
If ya don't smoke on the blimp, Hydrogen is safe!
rotinaj13
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:46 am

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:31 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin