Ravi's Meyer Replication- Tap Water to H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby clone477 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 pm

I thought I would pass it on, wasnt sure if it applied to this technology. I apolagize. Radio is a new subject to me but I m learning.
clone477
Regular Poster

Postby darnoldrs » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:29 am

Well i finaly got my account activated, I have been wathcing this thread for a few days and there seem to be a lot of things tried, and lots of varing appionions. Well i will just add another theroy and something else to try.
I beleave that resonance it the key to making large quantities of gas at low amps. People have tried tuning the frequency to the water in the WFC and have seen no big change in the gas production. But has anyone tried getting the whole circuit tuned?
I beleave that the WFC should be used like a big capacitor and if you are including an inductor (which seems to increase the efficencies) and make everything tuned.
SO you would then have a tuned L,C circuit, where the cappacitance of the WFC and the inductor are tuned to the same frequency, and if that is also the same frequency as resonant frequency of the water in the WFC then my THEORY is that it should be very efficent. There may need to be some variable capacitance and inductance that can be added or subtracted to the circuit with varing heat and water to keep it in resonance but this should be easy to be done. What do people think, Is this likly to be the key??
I dont have a cell to play with just yet as i am waiting on my stainless steel tube to turn up so i can build one and start experimenting. :lol:
darnoldrs
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:33 am

clone477 wrote:I thought I would pass it on, wasnt sure if it applied to this technology. I apolagize. Radio is a new subject to me but I m learning.

There is Nothing to Apologize for.

My thing is: Where "Lawrence Rayburn" come up with the stuff you posted?
My thing is to just try to help out and no BS.

As to a Bifular wound coil, it could also apply to some of the stuff on this forum. Not sure specifically where, but So can most other electronic principals.

And for your info, A Ferrite core will Magnify and help contain the Magnetic fields of the coils, more around the wire, than Air core.

But ferrite cores, Iron cores, Torroid cores, Air cores, etc.
All have certain advantages, as well as Disadavantages.
The problem is to pick the Best one for each application.
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby clone477 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:30 am

I actually posted a link some time ago to his yahoo group. He is a very knowledgable person. His group is, ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN. He has a working model of Tesla Radiant energy collector, short for TREC. I dont want to steer off topic here.
clone477
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:47 am

I Assume your the one who emailed me?
Anyway, Good you got in.

And Yes, what you wrote below has been Tried, Many Times.

Take care.....Gary
darnoldrs wrote:Well i finaly got my account activated, I have been wathcing this thread for a few days and there seem to be a lot of things tried, and lots of varing appionions. Well i will just add another theroy and something else to try.
I beleave that resonance it the key to making large quantities of gas at low amps. People have tried tuning the frequency to the water in the WFC and have seen no big change in the gas production. But has anyone tried getting the whole circuit tuned?
I beleave that the WFC should be used like a big capacitor and if you are including an inductor (which seems to increase the efficencies) and make everything tuned.
SO you would then have a tuned L,C circuit, where the cappacitance of the WFC and the inductor are tuned to the same frequency, and if that is also the same frequency as resonant frequency of the water in the WFC then my THEORY is that it should be very efficent. There may need to be some variable capacitance and inductance that can be added or subtracted to the circuit with varing heat and water to keep it in resonance but this should be easy to be done. What do people think, Is this likly to be the key??
I dont have a cell to play with just yet as i am waiting on my stainless steel tube to turn up so i can build one and start experimenting. :lol:

My NEW Website is:
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby darnoldrs » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Has anyone know their capacitance for their cells (Meyers type), for each indavidual set of tubes with their dimentions?
Also the equasion for calculating the resonance of water. I did see this some where in the 21 pages but i cant seem to find it now.
For people using an inductor to get better gas output, what is its inductance?
I have noticed that meyers cell has 10 tubes i think. ( 9 around the out side and one in the middle) Could anyone conferm this as it is a bit hard to tell in the video. Also what is the consensis on the length and diameter of his tubes. 15"?18"?
I also think i remember in his patents that he has listed a sawtoot wave rather than a square wave, but i havnt looked into this for a while.
Thanks, David.
darnoldrs
Regular Poster

Postby darnoldrs » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:38 pm

Thanks, Garry, Yes it was me that emailed you.
I am convinced that this can be done, and I WILL share anything if I happen to stumble across it. :wink:
darnoldrs
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:30 pm

darnoldrs wrote:Has anyone know their capacitance for their cells (Meyers type), for each indavidual set of tubes with their dimentions?
Also the equasion for calculating the resonance of water. I did see this some where in the 21 pages but i cant seem to find it now.
For people using an inductor to get better gas output, what is its inductance?
I have noticed that meyers cell has 10 tubes i think. ( 9 around the out side and one in the middle) Could anyone conferm this as it is a bit hard to tell in the video. Also what is the consensis on the length and diameter of his tubes. 15"?18"?
I also think i remember in his patents that he has listed a sawtoot wave rather than a square wave, but i havnt looked into this for a while.
Thanks, David.

The Actual Capacitance of cells Depends on Many Factors and a Typical capacitance meter Can't Measure it. Contrary to what you might think.
An old fashioned Inductance/Capacitance Bridge Might.

Typically a Square wave Goes in. But your Inductance and Capacitance will Totally change the Waveform shape.

My NEW Website is:
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby darnoldrs » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:40 am

chemelec wrote:
The Actual Capacitance of cells Depends on Many Factors and a Typical capacitance meter Can't Measure it. Contrary to what you might think.
An old fashioned Inductance/Capacitance Bridge Might.

Typically a Square wave Goes in. But your Inductance and Capacitance will Totally change the Waveform shape.

That is true, I guess the wave form was at the cell, not the elctronic output unloaded. :oops:
That does make more sense. :idea:
darnoldrs
Regular Poster

Postby hydroxrox » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:39 pm

So what happened to ravi? And where have you all sourced the parts to make your frequency circuits?
Hydrox Rox Sox
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:42 pm

After Ravi posted that he had his tubes aligned at a machine shop for 1/16" spacing he said he got a phone call from a guy with a british accent that told him to stop so he did.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:47 pm

you will find that after somebody thinks they have figured someth'n out they claim to get intimidated into not posting ther results any longer.And its true.. they get intimidated by GREED... nuth'n else but simply the fact that they think they got er figured out and wanna make some money so obviously they get threats and BS to stop helping others....GREED
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Ravi may actually have decent reasons for not posting his results as most ppl that learn someth'n cant seem to find the time any longer to help people understand wat they learned here and from other places.I wuld bet Ravi is still look'n in from time to time hope'n somebody figured someth'n else out but hasnt actually went beyond the 1/16" spacing wich is all fine and dandy.. then again he may be straped to a chair somewhere being smaked around by some guys with a british accent till he spills the beans about wat he knows. LOL
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby hydroxrox » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:04 pm

lol, i mean me personally yea it would be cool to make a few bucks but damn, tis is for a better good and if it works and you share it i'm sure karma will get you money (or something way better) in time.
Hydrox Rox Sox
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:14 pm

kevinsatterfield wrote:I wuld bet Ravi is still look'n in from time to time hope'n somebody figured someth'n else out but hasnt actually went beyond the 1/16" spacing wich is all fine and dandy..

go look threw page 2 i think it is, ravis spacing is much less than 1/16th. 1/16th is like 1.5MM ravi used around 6MM, i forget the actual number.

whoever wants to replicate ravi, it is very important that you use the same length in tubes as ravi, and also the same spacing! he said he did this with a torroide coil,, i don't think so.. just my thoughts.
hydrocars
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis