[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - energy discovery circuits

energy discovery circuits

Here we will discuss many topics on electronic designs and circuits for various functions. PIC Chip programming has enormous potential in so many applications, that will be included in this forum as well.

energy discovery circuits

Postby Lightwave » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:26 pm

I have researched Tesla (and others), in the energy field, and what he was doing over 100 years ago. In stead of listening to someone tell me what is, and what isn't, I went looking for myself with an open mind, and found something different then the established science..Completely different in many ways, but in many, similar, but it also answers the many unanswered questions, and the relationship between all energies in the universe. A single underlining simplified answer that connects all things living and inanimate, meaning spirit energy, as well as gravity, light, heat, sound, electric, and magnetic energies.

While I don't claim to be an electronics pro, I took high school electronics 30 years ago, and they didn't have many integrated circuits back then. I have been re studying for the last year to get back up to speed.

And so we start here at the beginning with electrical circuits.

These are designed for the very un knowledgeable, and many pro may learn something as well (later on).

As always, ELECTRICITY KILLS , and I take no responsibility for clumsiness, bad parts, overloading circuits . These circuits I preformed myself, and you do so at your own risk...

Test Source : 4.5V DC 600ma "wall adapter"
open no load voltage = 7.88V
closed circuit to MOT (microwave oven transformer) : 0.98V
both motors tested
Motor :3.5V toy motor R=57 ohms voltage drop 7.1V
Motor :3V tech motor R=5.5 ohms 6.77V

Full printable size

Sheet 1

To really see what some have missed, we really need to use single impulses and observe the results. That's the reason for the momentary pushbuttons.

What we are doing is running an inductive coupled load with a dc source.
This is not efficient in itself, but will be at the end of these circuit experiments.

#1 Motor is noted to turn CW (clockwise) s1 on, only until magnetic field has maximized. Motor stops turning due to no magnetic movement.

Basic standard operation of transformer works from a varying voltage.

And then CCW when released (circuit is broken). We also see a small spark at the switch if it is an open switch design.

You will notice that the circuit acts like a spring.

#2 Added diode only works with switch on. (If you get opposite results, switch primary winding polarity, use like this for the rest of tests).

#3 Motor only turns on release of switch only.

#4 Utilizing the effect of both states of "energy in" , "Energy out" pulse with bridge rectifier.

#5 I see, I am missing a switch to turn off diode D9 (pretend it's there).

Adding diode D11 blocks positive energy back to the battery. With all switches open, motor still reverses. If D10 is closed, the Kickback pulse is shorted, and the motor looses some of the speed in reverse. We just threw at least 1/4 of the energy away in heat to the primary and D9.

AS in this PWM circuit I posted here
http://www.oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 1&start=15

Remember we are looking for energy gains, not losses. Unfortunately, you will see this diode in almost every relay and coil driver with sensitive electronics to high voltage. It likes to eat them for lunch, so in conventional circuits, energy is simply just thrown away.

With S7 closed to C1 (all others open), (C1 can be a variety of sizes and types for intended results. I used both a 12v 100 uf, and 50v 100uf) Most common caps are electrolytic polarized and do not like reversing past 50% voltage, it will short. So this has to be accounted for in design. Two polarized caps can be used back to back (Neg to Neg) and then it will take an ac voltage, but will not fully discharge in some cases. (desired effect sometimes). Make sure the diode "line" negative polarity is connected to the negative side of cap if using dc caps. You can try reversing the diode and cap, but the results will only be the source voltage, and not the spike voltage.

So with C1 in the circuit (with out D10 and D9, (missing switch)), very little difference to the motor at all, but we no longer have the spark and the switch. Add d9, and the voltage is captured on the cap, no spark to the switch, and no difference to the motor.

So now we have run the motor twice, and captured energy to the cap, all for the price of one pulse. A full wave bridge can be added here for a small gain, but slight loss to the motor, not in speed so much, but that the initial pulse now also goes to the cap, so this really is no gain, unless we use a zener diode, which allows current to flow when a predetermined voltage is higher . So adding.a 10v zener pointing toward the switch in between the FWBR (full wave bridge) will only allow the higher spikes to get through, and there are some to gain here. It then also becomes an energy scavenge.

The rotation arrows in the center are for both these next circuits as well.

#11 Here we are working with the transformer primary only. The motor looses about half speed in pulse in, and reverses about same speed as it did in the other circuits.

#22 half speed

#33 full speed in reverse

#44 just as expected, both, but slow forward.

Now that we know how a motor reacts to a "transformed" energy with inductance. All ready we can see that advantage to pulsing DC into an inductor to power a device. Oh, but theres more....

In Another day or two....If I don't , you will know that it is being suppressed, as I had to reboot and change my IP to post this. I just hope it's not by a moderator, because it wouldn't be too hard for Steven to check who was logged on after I made that last post. That is what I have been dealing with for the last week.......not here, but elsewhere, notably the "yahoo "watercar" forum.

Truth hurts, it cuts like a sword in the dark, but I might end up dead for it too. So be it...

Thomas
Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby spencyg » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:22 am

spencyg
Regular Poster

Postby Palic » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:14 am

Palic
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:17 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:23 am

passion1
Regular Poster

Postby Lightwave » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:08 pm

Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby Lightwave » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:45 pm

passion1
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:08 am

passion1
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:32 am

passion1
Regular Poster

Postby passion1 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:42 am

passion1
Regular Poster

Postby Lightwave » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:19 pm

Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby TeslaFan » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:37 pm

Hello all. I have a question about the original post. Lightwave stated "all for the price of one pulse" when describing one of the results in his experiment. Does this mean that each variant in the circuits always used the same amount of energy from the supply for each pushbutton press? Thanks..
TeslaFan

Postby Lightwave » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:07 pm

Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby nebbian » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:05 am

nebbian
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Electronics, Circuits & PIC Chips