[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Who wants to beta test the new OUPower software?

Who wants to beta test the new OUPower software?

If you have questions concerning any of this Website's functions, features or operations, please utilize this area. Technical problems or issues go here as well.

Who wants to beta test the new OUPower software?

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:04 pm

I will accept 2 or 3 people for the Beta test phase of the new software. The first tests will be for directory navigation, creation, deletion, uploading pics and general bug testing.

I also want to ensure that you can not get to areas where you don't belong so I want people who are very computer literate in this first round, but people who are not going to mess things up if they do get to something they should not.

If you think this sounds like you, please give me your name and I'll give you the link. This link is NOT to be given to anyone else under any circumstances. It is to allow you and you alone to help me test :) OK!

If you think I ask too much, then please don't apply to help out :wink:
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby adam666 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:32 pm

Hey chris,

Im pretty good at breaking stuff! j/k :p

Id be happy to help with some site testing.

Did you have a schedule of tests you'd like performed or just a general 'hole poking' expedition? :)

cheers
Adam

p.s Im guessing you've got my addy somewhere so I dont need to list it? down with spam! :(
adam666
Regular Poster

Postby nakros » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:41 am

Chris,

I'm not sure if you've filled up the beta test spots or not, but if you still need another, I'd be happy to help you out with it.

Greg;
nakros
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:11 am

Thank you Nakros

That would be great. I am so close to the next testing phase I can taste it.

Descriptions are now working upon upload and from the text update form. I have to code for renames, deletes and directory descriptions yet and that's pretty much it for descriptions.

I need to change the main website then to utilize the new descriptions and we will at that point have fully functional software.

I very much want to get ImageMagick working so that I can save on space right from the start. I will be working on those routines directly after the description work is finished.

This work I've done easily surpasses 80 hours, but it should be evident in the final product. I think you guys will love the interface. Bob, it's even nicer now then when you tested it last :)
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Bob Boyce » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:41 pm

I tried to go take a look at it but you must have changed the URL to access it. That URL I had no longer works.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:05 pm

Yeah I will put it back when I'm ready for the next phase of testing... Perhaps tonight :) So gear up!

I'm granting the 3 of you the rank of Project Tester :) You will see it in your profile and it will be required for you to have this to actually do any testing.

Basically this rank from the forum as well as being logged into the forum, will grant you the ability to post your own projects here.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:12 am

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby adam666 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:17 am

adam666
Regular Poster