[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - tesla radient energy

tesla radient energy

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

tesla radient energy

Postby rnorr002 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:42 pm

rnorr002
Regular Poster

Postby nakros » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:46 am

nakros
Regular Poster

Postby rnorr002 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:20 pm

rnorr002
Regular Poster

Postby rnorr002 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:39 pm

rnorr002
Regular Poster

Postby rnorr002 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:43 pm

rnorr002
Regular Poster

Postby Orange_Crusader » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:05 pm

This is the most up to date, detailed, and inspiring things that I've seen regarding radiant energy, based on Tesla's designs.

I'll show the setup to my dad (electrical engineer), and see if it's watertight. I know he'll be skeptical about the resonance part, but I know he'll be willing to give it a try.

It seemed familar somehow... I read the same part (on the coil system) on a near-dead web page a few years ago, and it has disappeared since. I'm surprised someone actually still had it written down. Thanks a million. I've already copied/pasted it and saved it to my documents.

Of course, I understand much more of the article now than I did then, and it still sounds just as amazing. There's a ~75 foot tall spruce tree in the front yard, and a ~100'+ poplar in the neighbour's backyard, (but the wood is much too soft to mount anything to). I think I have quite a nice winter project lined up... :)
Orange_Crusader
Regular Poster

Postby rnorr002 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:50 pm

rnorr002
Regular Poster

some unclear things

Postby WiLi » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:00 pm

WiLi
Regular Poster

Postby clone477 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:32 pm

clone477
Regular Poster

Postby Orange_Crusader » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:49 pm

Orange_Crusader
Regular Poster

Postby rnorr002 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:45 pm

rnorr002
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:01 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby rnorr002 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:11 pm

hey bob thanks for the correction... did you use the same kind of setup? and how much roundabouts did it cost you to build? i live on the ky/tn border (when not deployed)... i still intend on trying to build one... tesla came up with the idea while living in colorado... if he was able to get his idea to work there, granted colorado is a bit dryer then ky/tn...i dont know why we would not be able to get similar results? i am not contradicting you bob just trying to learn... i intend on starting with a smaller setup than the one described but same design... to test it... any info you could provide about the one you attempted would be much appreciated... thanks again sgt norris
rnorr002
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:11 am

Spent over $500 on buying various sizes of large diameter PVC pipe for use as coil forms. Spent well over $1000 on buying spools of large and smaller guage wire for winding the coils. Spent hundreds of $ on hardware and copper tubing. Overall about $2K was spent on new materials. Other materials were scrounged or already had on hand.

I'm not saying that it cannot work. The principle seems to be sound, however I was only able to get pre-arc energy buildup to the spark gap during winter when the humidity in the air was very low. When humidity is high the high potential just does not develop.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Thanks

Postby WiLi » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:31 am

thank you all very much for contributing.

Where I am momentarily there is extremely low humidity during summer (may to sept.), but now its fortunately raining.

Do I need an antenna standing very much out of the terrain? Here is a hilly region with a hill of 50 meter in the back. A chance to get results in the valley area?

Power is needed most during winter time for heating. What's your predictions?

Greetings!

WiLi
WiLi
Regular Poster

Next

Return to OU General Discussions