[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Capitalism v. Free Energy

Capitalism v. Free Energy

Have an Over Unity topic to discuss that just doesn't quite fit into one of the above forums? -Post your topic here! Maybe if it gets enough attention, we'll make a forum for it.

Oh, and,...

Postby Dutchdivco » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Living in the desert, I also know how to make Ice, in the desert, in the summertime.No electricity, etc. Just need water, of course, and a clear (cloudless) nitetime sky.Ambient temp doesn't need to be anything close to freezing. Gonna use the principle to air condition my trailer! Jim
"Fanatacism consists of redoubling your effort, while forgetting your aim"
Dutchdivco
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:52 pm

My e-mail is available on every single post. There is an icon with an envelope picture and the word "Email."

It's the 3rd button on the bottom of every of of my 723 posts here.

Yes I do have more of the DVD's available.

I only walk on frozen water. I drive on it too.

I make tools all the time. I do it because manufacturers try to keep people from fixing this new JUNK and encourage them to throw it away and buy another.

I made no mention of getting the tool right the first time. The point is that sometimes buying that $300 specialty tool when you can make good with $10 in brains would help save your ass in the upcoming economic future, as the bottom of the currency falls out globally and everywhere everyone is left scratching their ball with a confused look.

I have made plenty of tools that failed/ didn't work. You can't measure success without failure.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Damned absence of "edit"....

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Not only can you get water in the desert, you can make Ice Cream too. The egyptians were doing the centuries ago. There is also another source of a valuable commodity in the desert, salt. You're gonna need that to survive.

As for water, I live near a tidal creek. But I am smack bang in between two Naval bases and their planes and choppers fly right over my house when the CO goes for lunch.

Oh well, fun times ahead!
Jehu
Regular Poster

Alaskastar & Jehu

Postby Dutchdivco » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:17 pm

Dutchdivco
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:48 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Jehu

Postby Dutchdivco » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 am

Who you sayin' is really High?,...er,oh, (Damn, no edit button),...Never mind! (Just kidding!) Remeber; Only users lose drugs!Jim
Dutchdivco
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Alaskastar

Postby Dutchdivco » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:29 am

Dutchdivco
Regular Poster