[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Motor

Motor

Many of these devices fall into the category of "Bessler Wheels." They have no magnetic parts and no electrinic parts. They simply utilize sliding or swinging mechanisms along with gravity to make them run.

Motor

Postby rambozo5 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:43 am

rambozo5

Postby Chris » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:04 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Sun May 01, 2005 1:22 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Loster » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:12 am

Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:32 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:23 am

Well,
After much thought....

I figured out how to fix it to keep it from "jumping" over the hydro-lock, and blasting the rods to pieces.

So....When the new one is finished, I'll go out there (even if I have to rent a sled) and get pictures of it, and even videos of it in action.

When I Do video this device in action, I WILL NOT show my face in the video, but I do promise that more than 1 angle will be shown, and that 6 or more angles PROVING without stopping and starting the tape, that with an "uncut" walk-around PROVING that it is NOT powered by a stream, wind, electric motor, and so on and yadda forth.

I have provided the gentleman with CAD drawings of how to remedy the problem, and once it works, I will be getting video footage of it in action. It will be converted and put on a major video site such as YouTube or what-not. I will also send a copy to RexResearch for his publications. the guy building this doesn't care if the technology is spread out, as I quote "simply doesn't give a flying F*** what the world thinks, it NEEDS to be done and I'm tired of buying fuel oil at almost twenty dollars per gallon!!!

So, with his permission he has invited me out once it is completed, to video tape it running. There is no time schedule, it is as his funds permit, he is NOT allowing ANYONE to donate, or give funds or materials, as this would be grounds for credit robbing, or grounds for wanting a piece of it, or wanting pieces of it dismantled.

So I would kindly ask for those who wish to have evidence of a WORKING gravity engine to be patient, to not try to bully the information out, but wait and you will have MORE THAN enough information to do it yourselves once he finished it and it is working. there is one catch....IF it doesn't work, then no video. IF it DOES work, then yes there will be video.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Re: Motor

Postby Simeon » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:08 am

Ok, so I have new transmission. Shifting is slightly different from my old one.

While driving car for the first time I seem to have trouble to put on 3. Put is just me trying to shift like before. I forced it in 1 instead of putting it on 3!!! It obviously made a loud motor noise. But quickly put it back to neutral, then 2 again.
Took me a good 2 or 3 doing, it that way before realizing new transmission means differently shifting.

I am wondering, did I ruin the motor or something else by wrongly shifting to first gear? RMP just feels strange, as need to shift earlier in the RPM than before. While I was driving at stable seep, I saw the RPM arrow, like slightly going down.

What could it be? Or there’s a adjustment to be done with new transmission?
Simeon

Return to Overbalanced Wheels & Gravity Engines