[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Inquiry and alert

Inquiry and alert

Pulse Motors are sometimes referred to as "Brushless DC Pulse Motors". They are identified by their electromagnetic components such as coils and reed switches or hall effect switches. Most use permanent magnets and are brushless.

Inquiry and alert

Postby stephenmark » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:36 pm

Hi

I am new on this group.

I want to ask if any members or any who knows who tried the plans of creative science and research. They are selling many different Over unity or fuelles engine plans up to 350Hp.

I want to confirm if this company is a scam. due to the 12 plans i bought ( cost me $300 ) not working as per claim or maybe i just miss some instruction. I tried to ask them there technical help but not replying.

If this a scam we must alert other members not to subscribe to this company. or maybe i am the only one who dont know that this is a scam.

Thanks in advance

Stephen
stephenmark

Postby rodney » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:52 am

stephenmark-

I have seen the site that you are talking about, but I havn't bought anything from them. You might try the link I posted under the old patens forum That says"educate yourself" I have built that reactor, and I know that it works, but I never built the electronics. As for driving a car that is what we all want. hope this helps - rodney :)
rodney
Regular Poster

Postby joe » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:43 pm

joe
Regular Poster

Postby dkmacmillan » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:50 pm

Personally I don't trust any OU plans for sale. If the plans worked the technology would be in use. If it's posted for free I can assume that they're not tested. Generally that's probably wrong too. To me, old plans should be used to think in new directions. Someone may have been on the right track, or maybe there's something that could be used in an new design. To me, if it's for sale it's just a modern day form of "snake oil".
dkmacmillan

Return to Pulse Motors