[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - New Picture Gallery software

New Picture Gallery software

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

New Picture Gallery software

Postby Chris » Mon May 02, 2005 6:51 am

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Fri May 06, 2005 7:45 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed May 11, 2005 9:35 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Wed May 11, 2005 11:35 pm

-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Simon » Mon May 30, 2005 6:17 pm

Simon
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:03 am

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still working on the new software to allow everyone to post their own pictures here on OUPower.com

I'm writing the software from scratch by myself so that means that I'll be able to fix any problems with it :)

But it also means that it will take me longer to deliver a product to you guys. I think that you'll be quite pleased with the final result. You will be able to post unlimited pics in your own directory and they will show up on my main page under Other People's Projects. No picture gallery software necessary or messy interfaces. Just you and me :) -Goodbye middle-man.

I have things written to a point that we can post but need some volunteers that are willing to post a few pics to try things out. I need people who are computer savy for the initial testing.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby bhaas » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:07 pm

Hi Chris,

I tried to create an album but it just crashes when I click on "new nested album". Couldn't you just put a "Create new album" link on the front page?
Would make it a lot easier to find. Are you still working on your electrolysis project? Just wondering.

Brad...
bhaas
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:16 pm

Brad,

That old gallery software is shit. That's why I'm writing new "homegrown" software myself.

When it's finished you should be much happier :)
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby chrisxp » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:32 pm

What about something like phpnuke? It has its own image gallery module that would more than likely be suitable.

I know, I know, its more fun to do things yourself :D

Chris
chrisxp

Return to OUPower Pub