Reason for no progect yet.

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Reason for no progect yet.

Postby dkmacmillan » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:28 pm

Hello all, Just thought I'd explain why I haven't posted plans for a project yet.
Basically it's financial, I made a stupid move & bought a 2004 Cobra SVT brand new while owing money on my trade in. Essentially I trippled my car payment. I proceeded to smash it into a concrete barrier at about 150 mph. Luckily my girlfriend & I walked away without a scratch, a testament to seat belts & airbags as we were both wearing them. The insurance company fixed the car. I figured that I better get rid of it before I started having problems with it or i up killing myself or worse, someone else. Now I drive the F250 I talked about in the hydrogen area. Basically my truck payment, insurance, & gas equal a mortgage payment. So until I can find a way out, I'm stuck. I should be coming into a fair amount of money in the next 6 months which hopefully will be enough to pay off the loan. Then I can sell the truck & get something used, something I can experiment on & some extra cash to do it. Yes it's more personal info then I would normally want to share but I don't want people to think that I'm here to let other people experiment for me.
dkmacmillan

Return to OUPower Pub