[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Absence of...?

Absence of...?

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Absence of...?

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:44 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:20 am

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:21 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:56 am

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:06 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

People with no life / or use for thier limited brainpower

Postby Dave0415 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Unfortunatly the (*&^'s that you are talking about have way to easy access to me where I live and so I keep a big part of the information I would like to have in my profile to myself. I am just getting started with the expermenting and attepting to put to practical application a few of the many great ideas posted. Many thanks to the appropriate people. (you know how you are)

I am going to start the process to get my project page. If nothing else you all can get some good laughs, and maybe even learn from my failures. I figure that as with the invention of the light bulb I will go through many failures before I get it right.

Dave0415
Dave0415

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:45 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Dave0415 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Fear of failure is what seperates the leaders doers from the sheeple.

Dave0415
Dave0415

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:39 am

One day I will have to dredge up all the failed junk and heap it all into one big pile and take a picture of what constitutes "Failure".

Right now...I must wait for the surrounding area to warm up.

Everything is frozen to the ground under an ungodly amount of snow.

And by frozen... try -40F and colder!

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub