[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Curious?

Curious?

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Curious?

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:27 am

If anyone was curious as to what I am up to these days, see my project folder.

For the Nubiles here, I will give you a link.

http://www.oupower.com/index.php?dir=_O ... llDown=yes

This is what I am up to, and have been busy doing.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby redriderno22 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:15 pm

WOW you have been busy!
redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:17 am

I can't say I have been too busy. I have been building engines, transmissions, fixing heavy equipment (Caterpiller D8H, D8K, D6...) and taking care of the farm, dinking off, wasting time, enjoying life, and of course....these projects.

Busy?

Nah.

Up to plenty? Yeah.

Do I have more "Undocumented" projects? OH YEAH.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby redriderno22 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:03 pm

redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:06 pm

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

POWER CONTROL

Postby BUGS » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:20 am

Hi Star,
What size are the controllers ? (AMPS,VOLTS, ECT)
CHECK THIS GUY OUT,MAY BE SCAM ? Richard at [url]magnacoaster.com/[/url]
Regards from AUSSIE LAND
Success is based on doing your research and getting your hands dirty.
BUGS

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Hey,

The controller only controls the timed sequence of events for proper switch times on and off.

The output controls switching relays, SSR's or any other method of switching the high power (volts/ amps) current on and off.

I prefer SPDT Relays. I know the THEORY behind Solid State, but Solid State doesn't provide the proper switching and 100% isolation that a SPDT RELAY can. A single SPDT relay is cheap, and lasts for about 7 years in my circuit before failure. I can have up to 4 relays go bad without any interruption in power. I can change relays while it is in operation without interrupting power output.

Relays are cheap, and the design allows for "on the fly" or "hot swapping" without damage to the controller or the relays or even disturbing the output power.

To answer your question on volts and amps handling, that is determined by the size of the SPDT relays. want more amps? use relays that are rated for it.

The controller sets the timing sequence and keeps it going properly.

It is used to trigger switching relays, that carry and do the heavy work. the controller just tells when.

And it's no "black box" secret. The circuit is clearly shown without black epoxy resin, in high resolution and in color.

-------Scam? Why would you give an e-mail address to me to check out. An e-mail is not a web page url. maybe posting a web address (like starting with oh say 'http://www...............' ) would help in this?

so I cannot yet say or make mention of anything in the regards of a scam, I have no information.

AlaskaStar.
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby BUGS » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:49 pm

BUGS

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Ok the page was so BLEAK that there is more liveliness to be found in DEATH VALLEY. There was almost no information, and you cannot get something for nothing, even more-so when using MECHANICAL MOTION POWERED BY AN ELECTRIC MOTOR!

Now the box "MUST BE FILLED WITH SYNTHETIC OIL," great. Now we fill the box with oil to prevent the thing from burning itself to pieces. Ok he is generating high frequencies to charge batteries.

I can do that with SOLID STATE....Golly.

More information would be necessary to see what his device ACTAULLY DOES, other than the obvious of generating heat (from the oil cooling aspect) and generating a frequency to charge batteries from the input power.

So if he was doing something spectacular, and has filed in America for patent, you can go to USPTO.GOV and VIEW PATENT APPLICATIONS and see more than his web page.

I am not saying it to be a hoax, I would require much more scientific data to say anything for or against his product or development. Like I have said in the past, I don't know everything, but there is always room for improvement in every design of every product.

So like other not well documented technologies that have not been disclosed, I would like to introduce another piece of technology, one that I have had the honor of "dealt with it in the past."

Can I take the honor of referring you to this page, where certain similarities exist?

http://www.oupower.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1288

Take care.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby BUGS » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Yes,Joe lives not far from me but never met him.North coast of N.S.W has a nice climate.Lots of rain this month about 500mm). AlaskaStar call on
down some time,I'd like to met you. Regards Ivan
BUGS

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:25 pm

I don't think I will make it this year!

We are now starting to get our 24 hours of daylight! Warm weather....

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub