[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hell, No - I Won't Go!!! - Enjoy!

Hell, No - I Won't Go!!! - Enjoy!

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Postby Maintenanceman » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 am

Ive read through all that crap..and thats exactly what it is...chewing gum for the brain.I am a true conservitive republican.I voted for GWB in 2001.But the many many scandals and the like have soured my opinion..and after doing the research for almost 6 yrs i have concluded that ..yes 9/11 was a "black op" designed to strip america of its rights.After all you are willing to sacrifice liberty for freedom right??That is true Orwellian think..or double think.Ever read the book "1984"?If not i suggest you do..as well as do some research on the "Skull and Bones" society.GWB is open about his involvement in this organization..If that dont make you think...like you said NOTHING will.I am sure your a nice person .And i dont want to haggle about right or wrong .You are entitled to believe what you want...as well as am I=)
Maintenanceman
Regular Poster

Postby coffeyw » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:30 pm

coffeyw
Regular Poster

Postby coffeyw » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:46 am

Pantone news..
coffeyw
Regular Poster

Bush

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:19 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Maintenanceman » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:01 pm

I guess this is the next step for King George .Why on Earth would our Govt need to spy on people w/o having to prove why they are doing it??

http://infowars.net/articles/august2007 ... Spying.htm
Maintenanceman
Regular Poster

Postby Stiggy » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:40 pm

Because Liberal bush haters like to telegraph that we do to our enemies before its done..

Ya know, ill bet right now you can be accused of just about anything in this country and some lawyer, a mass of inflamed people, A media feeding the flames of speculation to feed the flames of conspiracy, would have you in jail for life even if you were as innocent as an angel.. You think im wrong? Does the name Mike Nifong mean anything to you? or do you still believe the Duke players are guilty..

Im sure when Janet Reno took Gonzales from his parents to go back to Cuba (must be Bush influence) when they Killed and people got shot in the back at Ruby Ridge, (must of some how been Bush) or Waco the state like tactics of that and many ordeals under the Clinton administration, Must be bushes fault..

When they fired everyone on the white house travel office for personal friends, must be bushes fault, when Hillary makes 100k of futures first try, must be bushes fault, when Bill Clinton pardoned career criminals and accepts money from buddhist monks i mean i can go on for ever about the gestapo like tactics of the Left, it must be bushes fault.. When Vince Foster and a huge list of others directly associated with The Clinton's financial past be it the rose law firm etc were found dead like a trail growing cold..

Ted Kennedy said once its not whether or not its true but the seriousness of the allegations.. Proof isn't needed, smear for political gain is, the democrats are witch hunters, they accuse everyone for the things THEY do, they still do them, the media ignores it, that is unless your a Republican..

Today i was notified my insurance for my business will go up another 400 a month this year, problem is its done this for the last 6 years, They say people don't have insurance while in 6 years for my small business its gone up 2400$ a month and this is only 4 employees..That's on top of what it already was by the way..So I'm paying around 6 thousand in insurance for 4 people EACH MONTH!

Let me create a possible reason a uh Conspiracy perhaps.. The Democrats want socialized medicine so bad they will allow NO one to afford private health insurance and force government run health care, each year more and more people cant afford it and its played in the media like its the republicans fault and they are evil, i think its the Democrats the NWO who are trying to force the issue with Hillary care..
Stiggy
Regular Poster

Postby Maintenanceman » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:10 pm

Maintenanceman
Regular Poster

Postby Stiggy » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:27 pm

Stiggy
Regular Poster

Postby Maintenanceman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:24 am

Maintenanceman
Regular Poster

Postby Stiggy » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:46 am