[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Prostate and bladder cancer

Prostate and bladder cancer

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

Postby thrival » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:08 pm

Marvin S. Antelman: TetraSilver-TetraOxide vs. Cancer

http://www.rexresearch.com/antelman/silverox.htm

Basically is simple colloidal silver made in the presence of H2O2,
something anyone can do at home with silver wire, mason jar,
transformer, distilled water, and peroxide.

Tomatoes are one of the few vegetables that concentrate silver,
plus being high in lycopene (and fiber); highly recommended for
all forms of cancer. Eating a 16 oz jar of spagetti sauce in one sitting
is NOT crazy.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:30 pm

According to Dr. Hulda Clark, all cancer is caused by two
things: poisons (toxins) and parasites. Once the body is poisoned
(environmental or autointoxication), parasites move in. The
parasites secrete waste that are growth factors for cancer--

specifically, orthophospho-tyrosine. According to her, once you
killed (or removed) the parasites, you've stopped the cancer,

but still have to repair the damage. Her experience of one common
causative parasite is the human intestinal fluke that moves to the liver,
after a person has been exposed to isopropyl alcohol.

Others have found causative link between cancer and candida
albicans. This again why removing the parasites' food supply
AND the (fungal) parasites themselves (colon cleansing), restoring
correct intestinal flora, is so important. "The life is in the blood"
which is fed directly by substances absorbed through the intestines
and bowel wall! It's all connected, and far more important than
most can imagine, an unsavory and embarassing topic, kept
in the dark like cancer itself, that's killing us.

Ozone rectally saved an 80 year old friend, but so much easier
to add H2O2 to enema water. This stuff works and is why the FDA
has made ozone machines illegal. Too many folks living too long
will "break the budget." And people managing their own health
from their kitchens and bathrooms? Unthinkable.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:29 pm

thats really some great research you done there....

Hope you get well soon Bob!!!!!
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:40 am

Please be aware that I am Praying a lot for your recovery.
I've also enlisted quite a few others to pray for my friend Bob as well.
Your Positive student: Glenn.
Glenn , See Ya.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:17 am

Bob:

I hope I didn't offend you with anything I said or gotten too personal,
as issues of illness affect everyone sooner or later.

Possibly the simplest and least intrusive method of getting more
oxygen into a person is ingesting it. I tried magnesium oxide
which is very laxative. Calcium oxide is another possible. Cancer
hates oxygen, cannot survive it.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:45 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Cobra » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:59 pm

Cobra
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:06 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:33 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby gas-mechanic » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:29 pm

Bob...

It is with great sadness that I read your post here. It is a very sobering thing to be told what you have heard from your doctor.

My Dad was given similar news back around 1983. He had cancer of his bladder and a lot of other 'stuff', but his story relates. His doctor gave him radiation, surgery, then chemo. His best guess was my Dad had maybe 5 to 8 years left afterwards. He was around 70 at the time (SHIT! ...only about 6 years older that I am now!!) He ended up with a urine bag, due to the type of cancer he had.

However, he fooled them all and lived to just past 88 years old! ..and cancer didn't take him, dementia did (kinda like Alzheimers disease).

During his ordeal, his saying was, "Nil Illegitimus Carborundum". Literally translated it means, "Don't let the bastards get you down!" Kris Kristofferson did a song with that title, too!

Before and during the time of his cancer and only about 7 years before his passing (on 12/08/2004), he was a Deputy Sheriff, serving Civil Process 6 days a week! He did that for 23 years before retiring in 1997, and I did the same, working beside him on many days! I 'retired' after 14 years of service in 1999.

I understand you have a LOT of problems from being struck by lightning, and if I remember correctly some knee problems, and now this nasty stuff to deal with. ...and lots of pain.

Bob, you are a truly 'giving person' to come in here and help others like you do. I'm not sure I would have the 'fortitude' to do that, myself. I would more likely fold up inside myself and just be angry.

If I can EVER be of any help or comfort to you, PLEASE contact me. I know we don't know each other, but sometimes it's easier to 'complain' or just talk to a stranger (...and I can be REALLY strange! *wink*) than it is to burden a friend or family member. Just email me with your phone # (bobd441 at adelphia.net) and I will call you ASAP! ...Honest!

It's a way I can possibly 'give back' some of the help you have already given to me just by reading your posts here.

God bless you, Bob, and keep fighting!
- 'Electro-mechanic' and I are no-longer working on our project!
--
Bob (c)¿(c)¬
bobd441 at adelphia dot net
--
The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
gas-mechanic
Regular Poster

Postby clone477 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:55 am

clone477
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:17 pm

thrival
Regular Poster

Postby AntDavison » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:13 am

AntDavison
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:31 am