[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - energy discovery circuits

energy discovery circuits

Here we will discuss many topics on electronic designs and circuits for various functions. PIC Chip programming has enormous potential in so many applications, that will be included in this forum as well.

Postby Palic » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 am

Palic
Regular Poster

Postby Lightwave » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:36 pm

Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby clone477 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:22 am

clone477
Regular Poster

Postby Lightwave » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby coffeyw » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:08 pm

I have yet to hear anyone elaborate on a curious thought that popped into my head a couple weeks ago. Stan Meyer claimed to use high voltage to make hydroxy gas efficiently. Based on the studies I have made, I have never seen any indication that Stan applied a high voltage differential across any submerged electrodes. What I have observed of Stan's circuitry indicates to me that he designed his circuitry to purposely avoid forcing high voltage differentials "across" the electrodes, thus avoiding the creation of large current flows as well.

Here's what I'm curious about. What if I throw out everything I know about electronics and everything I believe about Stan's circuitry and methods, and just suppose that Stan's chokes achieved something that can't be observed by VOM or scope? Let's say it may be separation of voltage from current. Yes, current lags voltage in an inductor, but that's not the entire effect I'm picturing. Let's say voltage isn't measurable without electron flow, and high voltage can be present but not able to arc without electron flow. What if high voltage applied to one end of an inductor is fully and instantaneously available at the other end of that inductor, but can't be measured due to a lack of electron flow? What if the presence of that high voltage has an immediate physical effect on the water it is in contact with, even though there is little or no electron flow? If this is possible, it's not a part of physics I am familiar with. Would this be what some people are talking about when they refer to radiant energy? Or is radiant energy always a product of inductive backlash and/or arcing?

I hope in presenting my question in this manner, I haven't just created a huge masterpiece of confusion.

coffeyw
coffeyw
Regular Poster

Postby Lightwave » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:53 am

Lightwave
Regular Poster

Postby ElectroGasMan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:32 am

Michael in Kansas
ElectroGasMan
Regular Poster

Postby coffeyw » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:17 pm

coffeyw