[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Re: Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Postby outsidethebox » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site but have been interested in Herman's Green Machine since before the his site was went down. It seems now there are no pics of it or mirrors of the site, I did however save the site and a pic of the green machine.
For those who dont have this info I uploaded it here I have experimented with hydrogen electrolysis a few years ago and am now taking an interest in it again, I keep coming back to Herman's machine and I have a few therories, Like the 70Kv could be pulsed between the plates when the high current solenoid is off. The distance between the plates will set the frequency like how a crystal resonates. You can clearly see in the pic the heater blower is removed from the firewall and I'm guessing the HV coil is behind the electrolysis chamber. I recognise the plumbing on top as being a venturi I have a similar piece of plumbing , this would create a vacuum inside the chamber, so maybe that's a vacuum guage on top? as for the bit that people say is a pressure switch it looks like a lpg valve that is activated by manifold vacuum ie. the small tube that comes off it. Maybe the electrolysis was turned on and off by a timer and the chamber shocked with a HV pulse in between creating enough H1 to use on demand. Just my thoughts, I could be way off??
outsidethebox

Postby Oliveber » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Herman specifically says in a video that such pushing of hydrogen atoms by positive magnetism is vital to the success of his system.
Oliveber

Postby Ganapoes » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:58 pm

He did say the spacing between the nickel-plated magnetic steel was set at 3" for a reason, arrived at through trial and error.

Ganapoes

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:25 am

Hey guys it's Chris,

Is anyone still alive in here? I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I got a divorce and had to move, get a new house, re-build my shop from scratch... everything was crazy for a while; but now I'm back!

I'm trying to re-build membership on the forums again here. If you're around and interested in continuing work with Clean Energy Tech or any other crazy stuff... I'm here too. I'd love to hear from you so give a shout out on the forum!

I miss you guys! Wow it's strange... nothing here but the crickets and the wind!
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Hey Chris are you still around???
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby SeaMonkey » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 am

Greetings Kevin!

I surely hope Chris is still around. There must be a few of us who
check in from time to time looking for others to return.

It would be very nice if the gang would all come back!
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:06 pm

SeaMonkey......its great to see you still around :) I sure hope more of us do come back...even the ones that didn't get along to well !!! Im waiting on a inductance meter to arrive but I do have my scope back out and am trying to do get back into things.
Hows it going with you?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby SeaMonkey » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Things are going reasonably well Kevin. Just patiently
waiting for the gang to return so we can get things
active again. This forum was really one of the best
and could make a great comeback. It's very good to
see that you're still here too!
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi Kevin, I am still here also, Just looking from time to time.
But I am not really a Believer in Over Unity or getting better gas mileage with HHO stuff.
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby SeaMonkey » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Very good to see you again Chemelec! Appreciate the link to
your "new" webpage too.

Now, if Mael and some of the others were to come back in
we might be able to get some good discussion going.
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:28 am

Hey Gary,
Hey its good to hear youre still here too...
Im for the most part interested in working with the gas myself...along with just learning some of these more interesting ways to produce a gas,Im very much interested in learning the effects of the gas,weither it be burned and all possibilities in that aspect as well with the effects of mixing it with stuff and eventually to the point of purifying the gasses separately and all the possibilities down that road.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby SeaMonkey » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:06 pm

As a kid I always had a fascination with Hydrogen, largely because of
the Hindenburg disaster. It being the lightest of all gases and very
flammable too. It was easy to make also, either with Sulfuric Acid
solution and pieces of Zinc, or even better, a solution of Lye and
pieces of Aluminum.

Back then I only used the Hydrogen for inflating small balloons
to release and let them fly away into the sky.
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:59 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:28 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis