[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Bob Boyce?

Bob Boyce?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Bob Boyce?

Postby gagekko » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 pm

I've been reading some strange things as of late about Bob Boyce on the internet. I thought I'd come here to see if they were true - seeing how Boyce use to be a member here. But nothing... What gives?
gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:35 pm

strange things...like what???
mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 pm

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 pm

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 am

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Sometimes the truth can be stranger than fiction. My doctor told me if he had not seen it for himself, he would not have believed it. He said it reminded him of the Orwellian story 1984.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey Bob!

I got your voicemail. I tried to call back a few times, but no connection.

Would like to chat with you again sometime.

My number hasn't changed.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Woah, Bob and AS surfacing at the same time! Good to see you two haven't left Earth yet, lol.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby SeaMonkey » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Hopefully, this is a sign of good news.
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby agaliarept » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 am

Bob,

Good to hear you are OK. Hopefully you are taking measures to determine what other means they are tracking/spying on you. Keep up the good work.
agaliarept

Re: Bob Boyce?

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Sorry guys n gals that it took so long to respond. After I had made that post above, I had the bright idea to update my email address. The forum locked me out until my account could be re-activated. Thanks go out to Chris for doing this. The email notifying me came in and I found it in my spam folder today. I marked it as not spam, so all future email from this site should not go into the spam folder.

It's been one heck of a journey since I used to post here regularly. While I continued research to improve efficiency, I became actively involved in encouraging licensed manufacturing of my cell designs. One of those that approached me mid-2008 had agreed to take my latest cell design to market. It was a cell design that myself and Ed Holdgate had worked together on previously, and commenced with a fully documented prototype with notorized blueprints and photos in January of 2008. Ed did the machining and I supplied the design criteria to control leakage currents. Many here are probably familiar with what happened next. I spent 7 months working with that manufacturer, providing input to try to ensure that the product was built to, and performed to meet my, very demanding specifications. He claimed to be very experienced with mass manufacturing, and much of his talents seemed to confirm this. Unfortunately, in the interest of ramping up production to meet the high demand that developed, he had taken some shortcuts that ended up affecting performance and reliability. Despite my repeated requests, he never entered into a manufacturers license agreement contract with me. Instead, he applied for a patent on the design, and even filed for a registered trademark on my name. I'll not go into further detail, as it's all water under the bridge now. Suffice it to say, I had to break off all relations with this individual and his company.

It was while I was there that the chipping incident occured. I must honestly say, I don't know what his involvement was, if any, but it was he that brought me the Mountain Dew that I was drugged with that evening. When I awoke in my ofice chair the next morning, my shoulder was numb and tingling around the outside of the still numb area. I rubbed my shoulder and felt a lump under the skin in the center of the numb spot. When he arrived, I told him about my shoulder, and he offered that I should tell my doctor when I went back home. Every day was filled with things to do, so I soon became too busy to stay focused on my shoulder. It wasn't until months later that I discovered his former ties to the NSA. And the transponder ID number in the VeriChip surgically removed from my shoulder indicated that it was part of a batch that had been sold to the NSA.

I totally forgot about it until a few months later when my shoulder turned red and became sore. My doctor looked at it and scheduled a biopsy. The biopsy turned up a VeriChip, and the biopsy sample was sent out to a lab for pathology. The pathology report indicateded that the tissue contained desmoplastic malignant melanoma, but there was no mention whatsoever of the VeriChip. We contacted the lab for a return of the sample, and they refused, citing legal reasons. However, x-rays uncovered another VeriChip still in my shoulder, deeper than the first. The pathology report indicated that the margins were not clear, so I had to have surgery. The surgeon documented the cancer surgery with photos of the VeriChip and its removal from the tumor. This documentation is on my website at http://www.bobboyce.org
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Re: Bob Boyce?

Postby Chris » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh my God. I have been out of it. I never heard of this before tonight.

Holy crap is a good way to start I guess! I am on vacation right now; we're heading to Ocean Isle, SC, but I will find time to read of your experience on your website.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis