Welcome to OUPower.com
"Over Unity Power" Research

Resonance testing Project Page 1

This Website is Created and Maintained by chris--at--OUPower--dot--com (Fix the address for it to work!)
This Project was last updated on: September 25, 2006 10:37am
v7.00

WARNING! Many, if not all of the projects described within these pages, contain dangerous and potentially fatal consequences if you do not exercise proper precautions and follow standard safety procedures. The owner of this site takes no responsibility for injury sustained by anyone attempting to duplicate or utilize any of the information on this site. The information here is strictly for Educational Purposes! -USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Click Here to go to the new OUPower.com Blog!!

Click Here to go to our Discussion Boards ...Discuss all sorts of cool stuff!

Please consider donating to help support this website!

Click here to continue Drilling into Projects from cnctony

Click Here to Re-Display the Main Project Page

Proceed to another page of the Resonance testing Project: [<<<   <      >   >>>]

This was my first project. I used a 4" PVC pipe with 316 stainless for the negative electrode, that I obtained from a cup dispenser and cut to size,and a 3/4" solid stainless steel rod using stainless scouring pads around the rod so I can maximize surface area of the positive electrode.

I glued a piece of 3" PVC to the bottom to hold the electrode in place as the 2 bolts on the outside are the only thing that is holding the electrode in place.
You can see what I did inside pretty well. Underneath the top cover I glued a piece of pvc to seperate the oxygen from the hydrogen.  This picture does not show the hole for the oxy yet as I haven't drilled it yet.

This it the positive electrode for hydrogen production. The 3/4" SS rod in the center is tapped and that will hold the bottom.  The top will only be held by the 2" long piece of PVC I glued to the top to seperate H2 from O2.

This is the completed project. I do not have a pressure relief as of yet and I'm a little worried the pressure may rise too quickly. I will take it slow at first. Also the scrubber / bubbler is not glued just pressed fit together and glued to the main generator so if I do have a flashback the top will just come off.  I am expecting the KOH I ordered on ebay to show up sometime this week so I can put some juice to it.  It is full of water and ready to go.  My design was created so I could resonate the positive electrode thus no solid attachment on top. After looking at my design I found it is going to be difficult to see the production as it happens. I will have to wait and see what comes out of the scrubber. Realizing this I did some additional research and decided to come up with a slightly different design, one where I could see what is going on.. Should make production sometime this week and will post as soon as I can.  That is If I still have a lab after the Hurrican that is supposed to hit my house this Saturday.

These are the components minus the top and bottom.

Proceed to another page of the Resonance testing Project: [<<<   <      >   >>>]

Click here to continue Drilling into Projects from cnctony

Click Here to Re-Display the Main Project Page

This Website is Created and Maintained by chris--at--OUPower--dot--com (Fix the address for it to work!)
This Project was last updated on: September 25, 2006 10:37am
v7.00

WARNING! Many, if not all of the projects described within these pages, contain dangerous and potentially fatal consequences if you do not exercise proper precautions and follow standard safety procedures. The owner of this site takes no responsibility for injury sustained by anyone attempting to duplicate or utilize any of the information on this site. The information here is strictly for Educational Purposes! -USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Click Here to go to the new OUPower.com Blog!!

Click Here to go to our Discussion Boards ...Discuss all sorts of cool stuff!

Please consider donating to help support this website!